OEM & integration
M100 coin counting and sorting modules
M100 series is a versatile series of OEM-modules for coin processing in your self-service equipment. The various models are suitable for front- and back-office coin deposits, coin recyclers, ATM integration and more.
Easy to interface
All units share the same communication protocol. This allows you to adapt faster to new customer requirements, if for example sorting, currency pre-sorting of a higher capacity is needed. The interface supports a full integration of the technical functions which could be integrated from the beginning or gradually. This can safe costs for PC hardware or optional technical equipment.
- Real-time communication
- Shared communication protocol through the complete line
- Advanced control of the counting unit incl. channel settings, machine reset, overflow and much more
- Cost-efficient since windows PC or extra tools not necessarily required
- Full integration of remote service capabilities possible
- 3D STEP drawing provided for easier and quicker integration
- All unit are delivered fully assembled on a drawer plate
- Additional components as hopper, bag wagon and container are available
- Service Application which can be installed on your machine or an external Service-Laptop is supplied
Powerful and flexible
Although compact, M100 series is based on a robust, full size coin module and comes with its advantages. All the line shares the same key components as feeder, detection and electronics.
- Processing speed of up to 1.000 coin per minute
- Compatible spare parts though the complete line
- Supports all major currencies
- Supports dual currencies
Compliance & Safety
A coin once processed is accepted. The latest cashDNA™ Sensor System offers the highest level of security in regards to forged and foreign coins.
- CashDNA™ Sensor System with 2nd Generation alloy + high precision diameter sensor
- All modules are suitable to build machines complying to EU1210/2010 or CRM Retail.
- All modules except M101 also suitable for the category CDM §36BBankG.
- 16 coin channels as standard