OEM & integration
Easy to interface
All units share the same communication protocol. This allows you to adapt faster to new customer requirements, if for example sorting, currency pre-sorting of a higher capacity is needed. The interface supports a full integration of the technical functions which could be integrated from the beginning or gradually. This can safe costs for PC hardware or optional technical equipment.
- Real-time communication
- Shared communication protocol through the complete line
- Advanced control of the counting unit incl. channel settings, machine reset, overflow and much more
- Cost-efficient since windows PC or extra tools not necessarily required
- Full integration of remote service capabilities possible
- 3D STEP drawing provided for easier and quicker integration
- All unit are delivered fully assembled on a drawer plate
- Additional components as hopper, bag wagon and container are available
- Service Application which can be installed on your machine or an external Service-Laptop is supplied
Powerful and flexible
Although compact, M100 series is based on a robust, full size coin module and comes with its advantages. All the line shares the same key components as feeder, detection and electronics.
- Processing speed of up to 1.000 coin per minute
- Compatible spare parts though the complete line
- Supports all major currencies
- Supports dual currencies
Compliance & Safety
A coin once processed is accepted. The latest cashDNA™ Sensor System offers the highest level of security in regards to forged and foreign coins.
- CashDNA™ Sensor System with 2nd Generation alloy + high precision diameter sensor
- All modules are suitable to build machines complying to EU1210/2010 or CRM Retail.
- All modules except M101 also suitable for the category CDM §36BBankG.
- 16 coin channels as standard