CMX40 cashMAX® system version
With proven coin detection, a speed of up to 2,300 coins per minute, automatic feeding and a large hopper capacity, CMX40 offers more than any other machines in it’s class. CMX40 is suitable for medium and small cash centers but also affordable for other locations which have to handle a lot of coins.
Fast and Durable
CMX40 is simple to operate and most functions are available with just one push of a button. The large belt-driven hopper feeds up to 6,500 coins and once and processes them with a speed of up to 2,300 coins per minute.
- Counting and sorting speed Up to 2,300 coins per minute with full detection
- Hopper capacity of 3,800 coins (Standard Euro-Mix) and 6,500 coins max.
- Automatic belt-driven feeding
- Big and robust rubber keys
- Low maintenance
Safe and comfortable
The non-volatile memory secures your counting data also in case of power failure. The integrated thermal printer provides receipts for your deposits and further information for accounting. The successful certification and the optionally available statistic box allow credit institutions to work and report according the regulations for cash professionals.
- Contact-less cashMAX ® detection system with 4 detection parameters
- Non-volatile memory: count, total and bag contents individually for 8 cashiers
- Printed thermal printer build-in
- Big coin size range: D: 14 — 34 mm T: 0.8 – 3.5 mm
- 2 bag stops levels, 1 — 9,999 coins per bag
- Optional statistic box
- Complies with EU regulation 1210/2010
Ideal for operation with containers
CMX40 system version is ideal to be used with coin container L. The coins drop vertically in the containers in order to have a small footprint for the complete solution.
- small footprint
- no extra parts to guide the coins to the containers
- reduces noise